Our Research Team is dedicated to discovering new markets, preparing competitor intelligence, generating new sales opportunities, and analysing internal data to spot area for improvements. Research specialists cooperate with sales, marketing, operations, product and other teams to initiate and implement projects that help company reach strategic goals.
We’re looking for a Market Research Trainee to join our team. Your primary goal will be to learn everything about market landscape and data research tools. You’ll work on sales related research and learn how to drive pipeline growth. We expect you to look for new ways to increase conversion rates, generate sales opportunities, and contribute to sales strategy.
- Strong analytical mindset.
- Strong attention to details.
- Ability to think outside the box.
- Openness, honesty, and curiosity.
- Commitment to continuous learning.
- Ability to adapt to moving targets.
- Strong Upper-Intermediate level of English.
- General business and B2B sales understanding.
- Start date: November 13th, 2017.
It will be a plus if you have:
- Exceptional data search skills.
- Experience in lead generation, market research or B2B sales.
- Experience with lead generation tools like RocketReach and Google Advanced Search.
- Experience with CRM systems like Salesforce.
- Unique work environment where you can take part in creating a new and innovative product.
- A team of committed and bright Attendifites.
- Onboarding program and mentorship to shorten your ramp-up time.
- Clear KPIs and tools to track your results.
- Corporate library and opportunity to order any books you’d like to read.
- Career growth opportunities in research, sales, success, operations or support teams.
- English classes with a native speaker.
- Competitive salary based on your skills.
- Great office located in central Kyiv.
About Attendify (attendify.com)
An event technology company. Our core product is a mobile event app which helps attendees, sponsors and exhibitors be more productive and network through a private social community. Event app helps easily update guests, get real-time feedback and analytics, demonstrate event success and show ROI to sponsors.
Our products are used at conferences, trade shows, exhibitions, corporate meetings and other events. Our top-5 markets are the US, Canada, UK, Germany, and Australia. We help companies like Google, Bloomberg, PepsiCo, AOL, UEFA and American Express create differentiating mobile experiences for their attendees.